Our After School Care program provides a safe, supervised environment to allow our students the opportunity to engage in a variety of free choice activities, as well as supervised play on the playground or in the gym.
Participants will enjoy healthy snacks with water, free time to explore age-appropriate planned activities that include games, art, dramatic play, music, quiet time, and movement.
At EUMK, our after-care program is designed for fun. Our trained counselors provide excellent care and will remain actively engaged with each of our after care participants.
AFTER CARE FAQs
- Hours of operation are from 2 pm - 5:30 pm
- After Care PICK UP is at the main entrance beside the office.
- After Care will operate every day EUMK is in FULL Day session.
- After Care will not operate on inclement weather days or student holidays.
- Late pickup charges from After Care are as follows:
5:30pm - 5:35 pm Grace Period
5:35pm - 5:40 pm $20 late fee
After 5:40 pm $5 per minute
Please note that the last day of After Care for the semester is on Monday, December 17. This is the last full day before Christmas break.
Last day of After Care for the school year for K1-K4 is Wednesday, May 15th.
SK last full day is, Friday, May 17.